Eddie Holmes joins TWiV to discuss his role in the first release of the SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence, what really happened during the infamous Fauci teleconference, and evidence that the virus came from Nature and not from a lab.
Guest: Eddie Holmes
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Research assistant position at FDA (pdf) 3:20
- Support MicrobeTV with a Spike t-shirt (Vaccinated.us) 4:28
- Novel 2019 coronavirus genome (Virological) 23:41
- Proximal origins of SARS-CoV-2 (Virological and Nature versions) 35:15
- Original paper on new CoV in China that led to genome sequence release (Nature) 30:09
- Reporting on Fauci teleconference (USA Today) 28:46
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org