Vincent, Michael, and Elio meet up with Hazel Barton to talk about cave microbiology.
Download TWiM #51 (38 MB .mp3, 79 minutes).
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on iTunes, via RSS feed, by email or listen on your mobile device with the Microbeworld app.
Links for this episode:
- Antibiotic resistance in a cave microbiome (PLoS One)
- Bacterial calcium carbonate precipitation in caves (Geomicro J)
- Journey into Amazing Caves (IMAX)
- In a cavern, in a canyon (STC)
- Ancient bacterial resistome (STC)
- Meet the Scientist #37 – Hazel Barton
- Photo of Hazel Barton in Black Chasm Cavern by Dave Bunnell
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com