Nels and Vincent continue their discussion of SARS-CoV-2 from an evolutionary viewpoint, including function of the furin cleavage site, whether Vervet cells are an informative system, another bat isolate, and a nomenclature to assist genomic epidemiology.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
- SARS-CoV-2 in Vero cells (bioRxiv) 9:49
- More related SARSr virus from bat (bioRxiv) 46:16
- Patient isolates in Vero cells (medRxiv) 30:06
- Nomenclature for genomic epidemiology (bioRxiv) 57:32
- Letters read on TWiEVO 54 1:04:00
- Image credit
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Science Picks 1:13:59
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org