Nels and Vincent continue their discussion of SARS-CoV-2 from an evolutionary viewpoint, focusing on what the genome sequences tell us about the virus.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
- Clement Chow with COVID-19 (Salt Lake Trib) 11:30
- Scientists exposed to coronavirus (Nature) 14:15
- CoV by Britt Glaunsinger (YouTube) 25:50
- Genetic epidemiology of novel coronavirus (nextstrain.org) 31:01, 42:21
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Science Picks 1:24:55
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to email@example.com