Alexis, Joel, Elaine, Justine, and Evonne join Immune to discuss their careers, their research, and a platform created by a collective of Black immunologists and allies aimed at amplifying, celebrating and supporting Black voices in immunology.
Links for this episode
- Black in Immuno 3:59, 1:28:30, 1:31:03
- Black in Immuno week schedule 1:29:10
- Systemic racism in higher education (Science)
- Black in Microbiology (TWiM 228) 1:56:08
- Black in Virology (TWiV 672) 1:56:09
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com