Immune explains a study demonstrating T cells that react with SARS-CoV-2 epitopes in individuals who have never been infected with the virus, implying cross-reactivity with common cold coronaviruses.
Links for this episode
- Cross-reactive coronavirus CD4+ T cells (Science) 5:46
- Immune misfiring in severe COVID-19 (Nature) 50:05
- A COVID-19 riddle for the immune system (Nature) 52:06
- Letters read on Immune 34 59:57
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org