Brazilian infectious diseases physician Esper Kallas returns to TWiV to discuss the state of viral diseases in his country, including those cause by Zika, dengue, and yellow fever viruses, MPOX, and SARS-CoV-2.
Guest: Esper Kallas
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Support MicrobeTV with a Spike t-shirt (Vaccinated.us) with promo code MicrobeTV 2:26
- International Scientific Coordinator Position (agajewski at icsnicaragua.org for more info) 4:09
- Viral kinetics in sylvatic yellow fever (J Inf Dis) 23:47
- Safety and efficacy of Butanan-DV (Lancet Inf Dis) 47:47
- Immune responses to CoronaVac (Front Immunol)
- Letters read on TWiV 965 1:02:18
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:24:14
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org