TWiV discusses monkeypox virus, poliovirus in NY, Marburg virus in Ghana, ancient herpes simplex virus type 1 genomes, and immunogenicity of different combinations of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- How monkeypox virus spreads (CDC) 7:06
- Vaccination against monkeypox virus (CDC) 14:53
- Monkeypox case trends (CDC) 16:58
- Polio in New York State (NY Dept of Health) 20:40
- Poliovirus in NY wastewater (NBC New York) 22:02
- Marburg disease in Ghana (WHO) 33:59
- Ancient herpesvirus genomes (Sci Adv) 44:19
- Combinations of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines (Cell Rep Medicine) 1:07:22
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:23:27
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com