TWiV reviews human monkeypox infections, evidence for human Mimivrus infections, and incidence of long COVID in post-vaccine SARS-CoV-2 infections.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Monkeypox update (ProMedMail) 2:25
- Multi-country monkeypox outbreak (WHO) 2:27, 6:05
- Monkeypox new global threat (Science) 2:30, 5:50
- Monkeypox outbreak 9 US states (MMWR) 2:35
- Mimivirus in human respiratory samples (Sci Rep) 26:39
- Long COVID after post-vaccination infection (Nat Med) 40:32
- Letters read on TWiV 906 1:17:38
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:25:29
Dickson – Lake Mead water level very low
Brianne – Transplantation of a 3D printed ear made out of human cells
Rich – nderstanding Vaccine Safety and the Roles of the FDA and the CDC and The Facts About Vaccine Safety
Vincent – My new favorite backpack
Greg – Against the Rules
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org