In COVID-19 clinical update #117, Dr. Griffin discusses duration of virus shedding, association between pre-exposure to steroids and infection outcome, post-infection subtypes, rehabilitation for post-acute infection, Tixagevimab/Cilgavimab for infection prevention, antibody prophylaxis and vaccination in kidney transplant recipients, remdesivir and bebtelovimab fact sheets for providers, the updated guidelines on treatment with Famotidine, Paxlovid rebound symptom characterizations, antigen test positivity duration, viral dynamics of variants and isolation, association of inflammation in CS fluid, and transmission dynamics in Ghana.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Duration of virus shedding (NIH) 12:12
- Association between pre-exposure to steroids and infection outcome (CMI) 29:36
- Post-infection subtypes (medRxiv) 34:42
- Rehabilitation for post-acute infection syndrome (MDPI) 36:05
- Tixagevimab/Cilgavimab for infection prevention (medRxiv) 5:53
- Antibody prophylaxis & vaccination in kidney transplant recipients (Kidney International) 7:49
- Guideline on treatment with Famotidine (IDSA) 1:21
- Remdesivir fact sheet for providers (Veklury) 29:07
- Bebtelovimab fact sheet for providers (FDA) 29:10
- PAXLOVID rebound symptom characterization (medRxiv) 25:04
- Antigen test positivity duration (medRxiv) 24:14
- Viral dynamics of variants and isolation (NIH) 16:17
- Association of inflammation in CS fluid (JAMA) 31:35
- Transmission dynamics in Ghana (ASTMH) 37:24
- Contribute to FIMRC fundraiser at PWB 39:14
- Dr. Griffin’s treatment guide (pdf)
- Letters read on TWiV 905 39:44
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org