In COVID-19 clinical update #112, Dr. Griffin reviews seroprevalence of infection-induced antibodies, Moderna filing for vaccine authorization in young children, public health impact of vaccines in US, FDA approval of first treatment for young children, phase 2 data for Sabizabulin, and post infection inflammation.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Seroprevalence of Infection-Induced Antibodies (CDC) 5:10
- Authorization for Vaccine in Young Children Filed (Moderna) 9:04
- Public Health Impact of Vaccines in US (BMJ) 13:47
- FDA authorizes first approved treatment for children (FDA) 16:32
- Phase 2 Data for Sabizabulin (Veru Pharma) 26:05
- Clinical Characteristics of Post Infection Inflammation (The Lancet) 28:27
- Fact Sheet for Providers on Evusheld (FDA) 1:32
- Fact Sheet for Providers on Paxlovid (FDA) 1:32
- Provider Referral for EvuSheld (Northwell Health) 16:00
- Contribute to ASTMH fundraiser at PWB 30:44
- Dr. Griffin’s treatment guide (pdf)
- Letters read on TWiV 895 31:19
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org