TWiV describes the identification of a monoclonal antibody that provides broad protection against a variety of hantaviruses, and development of an oral remdesivir-like antiviral that ameliorates viral disease in mice.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Monoclonal antibody provides broad hantavirus protection (Sci Transl Med) 9:47
- Prometheus Project (TWiV 578) 10:28
- Oral antiviral related to Remdesivir (Sci Transl Med) 48:42
- Letters read on TWiV 881 1:13:46
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:35:55
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org