From the 2021 online meeting of the European Society for Clinical Virology, Vincent speaks with meeting speakers on COVID-19 vaccines, immunity, how countries responded to the pandemic, and how to prepare for the next one.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Correlate of protection needed for COVID-19 vaccines (Nat Med) 47:13
- Simian adenoviruses as vaccine vectors (Future Viral) 1:54
- Early SARS-CoV-2 spread in Lombardy (Nat Comm) 1:02:04
- SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in Denmark (Clin Micro Inf)
- SARS-CoV-2 testing in an academic center (Nat Biotech) 1:32:00
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com