In COVID-19 clinical update #81, Daniel Griffin discusses vaccine boosters, vaccination during pregnancy, mRNA vaccine comparison, J&J vaccine booster, EUA expansion for Lilly monoclonals, remdesivir reduces risk of hospitalization, and anticoagulation regimens.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Pfizer phase III results in 5-11 year olds (Pfizer) 3:32
- FDA authorizes booster (FDA) 10:32
- V-safe vaccine pregnancy registry (CDC) 16:53
- High antibody levels in cord blood (Am J Ob Gyn) 18:17
- mRNA vaccines compared (MMWR) 19:49
- Effectiveness of single shot J&J (medRxiv) 23:56
- J&J booster results (J&J) 25:34
- EUA expansion for Lilly mAbs (Lilly) 29:02
- Remdesivir reduces hospitalization risk (Gilead) 32:21
- DisCoVeRy on Remdesivir (Lancet) 34:48
- Prophylactic anticoagulant dosing (Eur Heart J) 36:34
- Letters read on TWiV 808 40:34
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com