In COVID-19 clinical update #75, Daniel Griffin reviews vaccine effectiveness against transmission, modeling effectiveness of daily antigen tests, updated CDC guidance for fully vaccinated, risk of infection with time after mRNA vaccination, reduced risk of infection after vaccination, therapeutic anticoagulants in critically ill patients, and 6 month outcomes in hospitalized patients.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Vaccine effectiveness against transmission (Euro Surveill) 10:09
- Effectiveness of daily antigen tests (medRxiv) 14:22
- Interim guidance for fully vaccinated people (CDC) 17:45
- Elapsed time since BNT162b2 vaccine and reinfection (medRxiv) 20:29
- Reduced risk of infection after vaccination (MMWR) 24:23
- Therapeutic anticoagulants in critically ill patients (NEJM) 27:42
- 6 month outcomes in hospitalized patients (J Gen Int Med) 32:10
- Letters read on TWiV 793 33:59
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com