Kiran joins TWiV to discuss the findings of a team at Columbia University Medical Center on COVID-19 neuropathology, and the conclusion that SARS-CoV-2 does not reproduce in the central nervous system.
Guest: Kiran Thakur
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 neuropathology (Brain) 9:46
- Infections in vaccinated people (MMWR) 1:06:27
- Infections in vaccinated people (NEJM) 1:07:44
- Letters read on TWiV 788 1:21:16
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:41:23
Dickson – Simone Biles and Suni Lee
Brianne – How Speed and Distance Dictate the Way Olympians Run
Rich – CDC reversal on indoor masking prompts experts to ask, ‘Where’s the data?’
Vincent – Paul and the Mosquitos
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com