TWiV reviews an analysis of animal sales from Wuhan wet markets before the COVID-19 pandemic, control of dengue by release of Wolbachia-infected mosquitoes, and fatal dengue acquired in Florida.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Animal sales from Wuhan markets before COVID-19 (Sci Rep) 4:58
- Dengue control by Wolbachia-infected mosquitoes (NEJM) 32:36
- Fatal dengue in Florida (NEJM) 59:37
- Letters read on TWiV 776 1:08:00
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:36:14
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com