In COVID-19 clinical update #67, Daniel Griffin reviews antibodies to the virus early in the US, serology testing of blood donations, MIS-C in children under 21, myocarditis in competitive athletes, ER visits for suspected suicide attempts, delta variant in Scotland, Novavax vaccine phase 3 results, vaccine coverage in pregnant women, early monoclonal administration reduces hospitalization and mortality, casirivimab and imdevimab recovery trial results, and CDC guidance on postacute sequelae.
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 770 (38
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Antiviral antibodies early in US outbreak (CID) 5:41
- Serologic testing of US blood donations (CID) 6:44
- The virus, what went wrong (PBS) 7:44
- MIS-C in children (JAMA) 8:55
- Myocarditis in competitive athletes (JAMA) 10:42
- ER visits for suspected suicide (MMWR) 13:13
- Delta variant in Scotland (Lancet) 15:44
- Novavax phase 3 results (Novavax) 18:29
- Vaccine coverage in pregnant women (MMWR) 21:00
- Early mAb reduces hospitalization and mortality (CID) 22:06
- Regen-Cov trial results (Regeneron) 23:58
- Guidance on postacute sequelae (CDC) 26:44
- Letters read on TWiV 770 30:27
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org