In COVID-19 clinical update #60, Daniel Griffin summarizes CDC guidance for summer camps, how to protect yourself when fully vaccinated, updated recommendation for J&J vaccine, declining global case fatality rate, and characterization of post-acute sequelae.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Summer camp guidance (CDC) 2:37
- Protect yourself when fully vaccinated (CDC) 10:05
- Updated recommendation on J&J vaccine (MMWR) 17:29
- NY variant B1.526 (one, two) 22:45
- Declining global CFR (AJTMH) 24:19
- Protease inhibitor in phase I (Pfizer) 26:39
- Molnupiravir advances (Merck) 28:09
- Post acute sequelae (Nature) 29:50
- Letters read on TWiV 749 33:17
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com