In COVID-19 clinical update #55, Daniel Griffin reviews recommendations for keeping transmission low in school settings, optimal testing strategies for schools and businesses, impact of vaccines on asymptomatic infections, vaccine safety in PASC patients, and early use of aspirin associated with decreased mortality.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 in primary and secondary schools (MMWR) 3:37
- Low transmission in elementary schools (MMWR) 6:16
- COVID-19 testing guidance (CDC) 7:45
- COVID-19 vaccines and asymptomatic infections (Clin Inf Dis) 15:29
- Vaccine safety in long COVID (medRxiv) 17:48
- Phase 3 results of antibody cocktail (Regeneron) 22:56
- Aspirin associated with decreased mortality (Anesth Analg) 24:40
- Post-acute long COVID-19 syndrome (Nat Med) 26:31
- Timing, duration, health impact of PASC (medRxiv) 27:30
- Persistent neurologic and cognitive dysfunction in PASC (Ann Clin Trans Neurol) 30:07
- Letters read on TWiV 735 32:36
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com