Ginger Campbell joins TWiV to discuss palliative care for COVID-19 patients, and how to approach the disease from a goals of care perspective.
Guest: Ginger Campbell, MD
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Brain Science Podcast 5:59
- Dr. Campbell’s video on palliative care (YouTube)
- Resources on palliative care (WHO) 16:07
- Interviews with Paul Offit (one, two) 58:55
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande 28:31
- Letters read on TWiV 723 1:03:40
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:34:15
Dickson – Soapbox Gallery
Brianne – Cell Picture Show
Rich – Perseverance Rover’s Descent and Touchdown on Mars (Official NASA Video)
Vincent – Our World in Data (see COVID-19 vaccinations)
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com