In COVID-19 clinical update #50, Daniel Griffin discusses CDC guidance on school opening, decreased viral load after vaccination, randomized clinical trial of vitamin D treatment, a study of zinc plus vitamin C, anticoagulation therapy effect on mortality, and multi system inflammatory phase in children.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Guidance on school openings (CDC) 1:41
- Calcifediol Treatment and COVID-19 (Lancet preprints) 6:24
- Zinc and vitamin C for COVID-19 (JAMA) 9:22
- Early anticoagulant therapy (BMJ) 10:45
- Multisystem inflammatory phase in children (CDC) 15:49
- Letters read on TWiV 721 20:20
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org