Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Jon Yewdell laboratory
- Chaudhuri laboratory
- Truth Wins by Jon Yewdell (epub or mobi download)
- Noncoding RNAs and class switch recombination (Int Imm)
- Translating DRiPs (J Leuk Biol)
- Lamprey VLRP response to influenza virus (eLife)
- The Biomedical Research Crisis (TWiV 208)
This episode is brought to you by the Department of Microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Composed of over 20 virology labs, all centralized in one building in the heart of New York City, this department is a perfect fit for anyone with an interest in pursuing virus research. For more information about the Department, visit http://bit.ly/micromssm
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org