Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guests: Seth Bordenstein, James Crowe, and Mark Denison
Vincent visits Vanderbilt University and meets up with Seth, Jim, and Mark to talk about their work on a virus of Wolbachia, anti-viral antibodies, and coronaviruses.
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 332 (70 MB .mp3, 97 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, RSS, email
Links for this episode
- SARS-CoV error correction (PLoS Path) 19:00
- Marburg virus neutralization by a human antibody (Cell one and two) 56:35
- Phage WO, Wolbachia and Drosophila (Peer J) 1:02:00
- Seth’s blog Symbionticism 1:31:30
- Seth on Twitter
- Video of this episode: view above or at YouTube
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thank you!
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com
Leave a Reply