TWiV notes the passing of Harald zur Hausen, dengue breaking records in the Americas, inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection and inflammation by modulation of type I IFN, and an armed nanobody that protects mice against influenza A and B disease.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- MicrobeTV store at Cafepress
- Position in Rosenfeld Laboratory (pdf) 7:30
- Paul and the Mosquitos (pdf, English) 6:20
- Other childrens books (SMVIROLOGIA) 6:54
- Dengue breaking records in Americas (Nature) 10:08
- Harald zur Hausen, 1936-2023 (Nature) 12:57
- Vincent interviews zur Hausen (ASM) 13:08
- COVID-19 and modulation of IFN (Sci Immunol) 14:55
- Burning down the mouse (TWiV 900) 24:59
- Armed nanobody protects against influenza (Sci Immunol) 32:22, 38:44
- Click chemistry Nobel prizes (The Nobel Prize) 47:18
- Letters read on TWiV 1033 1:01:06
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:28:08
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com