Vincent and Rich travel to Ft. Detrick to visit USAMRIID and speak with Todd, Crystal, John and Jay about their careers, their research, and the mission of the US Army Medical Institute of Infectious Diseases.
Opinions, interpretations, conclusions, and recommendations are those of the panelists and no official endorsement by the U.S. Army should be inferred.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- USAMRIID 6:33, 27:40
- Mpox virus in testes of nonhuman primates (Nat Micro)
- Efficacy of equine encephalitis virus-like particle vaccine (Viruses) 1:13:39
- Prophylaxis with SARS-CoV-2 mAb (Antimicrob Agents Chemother) 45:01
- Needle-free jet injection of DNA vaccine (PLoS One) 58:21
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org