Vincent travels to Québec City, Canada and the 11th Aquatic Virus Workshop, where he speaks with Fred Aylward and Jed Furman about the research of their laboratories on the ecology and evolution of aquatic viruses and their microbial communities.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- 11th Aquatic Virus Workshop 00:39
- Endogenization of giant virus genomes in green algae (Nature) 30:30
- Red Queen dynamics in marine viruses (Nature) 51:37
- Biogeography of marine giant viruses (ISME Commun) 55:32
- Marine prokaryotic community structure (Nat Commun)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org