The TWiN team reveals how the nervous system controls hair graying in mice subjected to stress, and adaptive immune responses.
Become a patron of TWiN!
Links for the episode
- The hair cycle (J Cell Sci) 12:58
- Hyperactivation of sympathetic nerves drives hair greying (Nature) 9:24
- Brain control of humoral immune responses (Nature) 40:55
- Letters read on TWiN 7 1:19:41
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your neuroscience questions and comments to email@example.com