TWiN answers listener questions on sex in neuroscience studies, rotating memories in the brain, odorant receptors in the brain, and neutrophils that promote neuron survival.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Jason Shepherd, and Timothy Cheung
Click arrow to play
Download TWiN 025 (75 MB .mp3, 63 min)
Subscribe (free): Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiN!
Links for this episode
- Males and females in neuroscience studies (New Scientist)
- Brain rotates memories (Quanta)
- Odorant receptors in brain (one, two)
- Neutrophils promote neuron survival (Nat Imm)
- Letters read on TWiN 25
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your neuroscience questions and comments to email@example.com
Leave a Reply