Maria joins TWiN to explain how single-cell transcriptomics is being used to reveal the evolution of the brain, at a cost of about $1 per neuron.
Guest: Maria Tosches
Become a patron of TWiN!
Links for this episode
- Single-cell transcriptomics of reptile cortex (Science) 18:29
- Innovations in primate interneurons (Nature) 9:09
- Human versus mouse cortex (Nature) 43:55
- Letters read on TWiN 11 55:12
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your neuroscience questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org