In this food-centric TWiM, we reveal the microbiomes of carnivorous vulture bees and of Gala apples from all over the world.
Right click to download TWiM #260 (45 MB .mp3, 62 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode:
- Microbiology & Immunology at LSU Health
- Microbiome of vulture bees (mBio)
- Bees previously in TWiM 245
- Microbiome of Gala apples (Envir Micro)
- Apple flower microbiome (mBio)
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com