Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, and Elio Schaechter
Vincent, Michael, and Elio review chapters from Microbes and Evolution, a collection of short, personal essays by microbiologists.
Download TWiM #39 (55 MB .mp3, 75.5 minutes).
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on iTunes, via RSS feed, by email or listen on your mobile device with the Microbeworld app.
Links for this episode:
- Azam Lab
- Europa (Wikipedia)
- First marine viral metagenomic analysis (PNAS)
- Phage-encoded toxin genes in SoCal waters
- Bacterial photosynthesis genes in a virus (Nature)
- Forest Rohwer on MicrobeWorld Video
- DNA replication fidelity (J Biol Chem)
- Replica plating (Wikipedia)
- Letters read on TWiM 039
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com
Leave a Reply