Guest: Katy Bosio
Vincent and Michael speak with Katy Bosio about her research on pathogenesis, immunity, and vaccines against Franciscella tularensis, the causative agent of tularemia.
Right click to download TWiM#106 (55 MB .mp3, 76 minutes).
Links for this episode
- Tularemia (CDC)
- Tularemia research at NIH (YouTube)
- Tularemia in Colorado (Denver Post)
- Tularemia outbreak, Russia, 2013
- Canine tularemia (ProMedMail)
- Tularemia in CO on record-breaking pace (ProMedMail)
- Image credit
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com