Simon and Heather join TWiEVO to discuss their analysis of the evolutionary history of ACE2 usage by coronaviruses in the Sarbecovirus genus.
Guests: Simon Anthony and Heather Wells
Become a patron of TWiEVO
Links for this episode
- Evolutionary history of sarbecovirus ACE2 binding (bioRxiv) 22:22
- Bombali virus in bats (Nat Micro) 38:09
- Herpesviruses in Puerto Rican bats (bioRxiv) 1:13:17
- Adenovirus and herpesvirus in great apes (PLoS One) 1:13:24
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org