TWiV provides an update on hepatitis of unknown etiology in children, an experimental nanoparticle vaccine for Epstein-Barr virus, and minimal impact of bamlanivimab therapy on antiviral antibodies induced by vaccination.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Hepatitis of unknown etiology (MMWR) 6:49
- Clinical recognition of monkeypox (CDC) 47:49
- Epstein-Barr virus nanoparticle vaccine (Cell Rep Med) 14:22
- Minimal impact of mAb therapy on COVID vaccine induced antibodies (Sci Trans Med) 48:51
- Letters read on TWiV 911 1:05:43
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:41:20
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org