TWiV provides an update on hepatitis of unknown etiology in children, an experimental nanoparticle vaccine for Epstein-Barr virus, and minimal impact of bamlanivimab therapy on antiviral antibodies induced by vaccination.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, Kathy Spindler, and Brianne Barker
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 911 (76 MB .mp3, 127 min)
Subscribe (free): Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Hepatitis of unknown etiology (MMWR) 6:49
- Clinical recognition of monkeypox (CDC) 47:49
- Epstein-Barr virus nanoparticle vaccine (Cell Rep Med) 14:22
- Minimal impact of mAb therapy on COVID vaccine induced antibodies (Sci Trans Med) 48:51
- Letters read on TWiV 911 1:05:43
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:41:20
Brianne – A Frog So Small, It Could Not Frog
Kathy – A Grand Night In: The Story of Aardman
Rich – Archive
Vincent – Bandwagoning by Heran Darwin
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
EBV transforms the human B cells in the mice and they proliferate like a B cell lymphoma ( but they are polyclonal) and the mice die from a lymphoproliferative disease.
Why don’t you just call it “two papers” instead of “a paper and a snippet”? Neither here nor on TWim you can manage to keep the snippet as short as a snippet would make you believe. So just be honest to the listeners. Plus, people wouldn’t mind listening to two papers, TWiV listeners especially.