TWiV explains what is known about cases of acute, severe hepatitis of unknown origin in children, and discovery of an inhibitor of TMPRSS2 protease that blocks SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Severe hepatitis in children (WHO) 2:48
- TMPRSS2 inhibitor (Nature) 18:45
- Omicron less dependent on TMPRSS2 (TWiV 879) 20:46
- Letters read on TWiV 894 54:37
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:25:29
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com