Vincent and Rich recorded this episode at Vaccines in the 21st Century, a meeting held at the University of California, Irvine, where they spoke with Stacy Schultz-Cherry, Douglas Diekema, and Andrew Noymer about vaccine facts and fiction.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello and Rich Condit
Guests: Stacey Schultz-Cherry, Douglas Diekema, and Andrew Noymer
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 496 (46 MB .mp3, 76 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASM Microbe 2018
- Support Viruses & Cells Gordon Conference
- Faculty positions at Icahn School of Medicine
- International dsRNA Virus Symposium
- Dummheit (Healthc Policy)
- Universal influenza vaccine (mBio)
- Vaccine personal belief exemptions (Ann Rev Pub Health)
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Crazy to think that Vaccines have become a political hot button issue leading up to the 2020 elections.