The lovely TWiV team explore evolution of our fecal virome, and the antiviral RNA interference response in the nematode C. elegans.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium 4:00
- Evolution of the human fecal virome (PNAS) 5:20
- Antiviral RNAi response in C. elegans (Curr Biol) 28:10
- Orsay virus (TWiV 123) 33:40
- Broad VSV host range (J Comp Neurol) 36:55
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 433 1:04:50
This episode is brought to you by Blue Apron. Blue Apron is the #1 fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service in the country. See what’s on the menu this week and get your first 3 meals free with your first purchase – WITH FREE SHIPPING – by going to blueapron.com/twiv 0:30, 23:20
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:26:45
Alan – Contact information for Senators and Representatives
Kathy – How Tumor Virology Transformed Oncology
Dickson – Seven new species of Peacock Spider
Vincent – Proposed NIH budget cut and Expensive Oxford Comma
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org