Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Peter Palese
Vincent speaks with Peter Palese about his illustrious career in virology, from early work on neuraminidases to universal influenza virus vaccines.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Palese Laboratory
- Pig kidney neuraminidase (Hoppe Seylers Z Physiol Chem)
- DNAse in cytoplasmic DNA virus (Virology)
- Inhibitor of influenza virus neuraminidase (Virology)
- Influenza neuraminidase defective mutants (Virology)
- Swine influenza virus of 1976 RNA pattern (Nature)
- 1977 influenza H1N1 similar to 1950s strains (Nature)
- H5N1 influenza: Facts, not fear (PNAS)
- Influenza HA stalk immunity in ferrets (J Virol)
This episode is sponsored by CuriosityStream. Get two months free when you sign up at curiositystream.com/microbe and use the promo code MICROBE.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com