The TWiVniks discuss the structure of a virus that reproduces in an extreme environment, long-term consequences of Ebolavirus infection, and VirScan, a method to identify the different virus infections you have had in your lifetime.
Links for this episode
- Virus with A-form DNA (Science) 34:25
- Viruses in the extreme (virology blog)
- Sequelae of Ebolavirus infection (Lancet Inf Dis) 42:35
- Long term Ebolavirus effects (virology blog)
- Take the chili ME challenge 47:50
- Serological profiling of human viral infections (Science) 50:50
- Your viral past (virology blog)
- Letters read on TWiV 342 3:30, 1:11:30
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thank you!
Weekly Science Picks 1:26:20
Listener Pick of the Week
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org