Vincent and Kathy recorded this episode before an audience at the 2013 General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology in Denver, Colorado, where they spoke with Nels and Tom about their work on the evolution of virus-host conflict and how viruses influence the cell metabolome.
Links for this episode:
- TWiV 234 behind the scenes photos
- A cross-species view on viruses (Curr Op Virol)
- Pox has got a squeeze box (TWiV 198)
- Saturated fatty acids needed for CMV (PLoS Path)
- CMV and HSV metabolomes differ (PLoS Path)
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com