Hosts: Vincent Racaniello and Dickson Despommier
Vincent and Dickson meet with Judith Straimer and Marcus Lee to discuss their method for site-specific genome editing in Plasmodium falciparum using zinc finger nucleases.
Download TWiP #46 (46 MB .mp3, 64 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Judith Straimer and Marcus Lee
- Genome editing in P. falciparum with zinc finger nucleases (Nature Methods)
- Zinc finger nucleases (Sigma-Aldrich)
- Gene-editing nucleases (Nature Methods)
- Illustration by Andrew Lee
Send your questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to TWiP (free) in iTunes, at the Zune Marketplace, by the RSS feed or by email
Leave a Reply