Columbia University Chief Neurology Resident Genna Waldman joins TWiN to explains how her department prepared for COVID-19, and the neurological symptoms associated with the disease.
Guest: Genna Waldman
Become a patron of TWiN!
Links for this episode
- Preparing a neurology department for COVID-19 (Neurology) 14:53
- Managing comatose COVID-19 patients (Ann Neurol) 21:12
- Neuropathology of COVID-19 (NEJM) 47:41
- Letters read on TWiN 9 51:55
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your neuroscience questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org