TWiM explores whether ‘rewilding’ is a way to get back our missing gut microbes, and failure of bacteriophage therapy due to the production of neutralizing antibodies.
Right click to download TWiM #247 (40 MB .mp3, 54 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode:
- Gut microbiota through an evolutionary lens (Science)
- You’re missing microbes (NY Times)
- There is no ‘healthy’ microbiome (NY Times)
- Antibody limits bacteriophage therapy (Nat)
- Phage therapy on TWiEVO #44
- Graham Hatfull on TWiV #8
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org