Nels and Vincent consider evolution of antibody immunity to SARS-CoV-2, and update the situation on novel virus variants of concern with potentially altered fitness and reactivity with antibodies.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
Links for this episode
- Evolution of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies (Nature) 9:47
- mRNA vaccine-elicited antibodies to variants (bioRxiv) 20:32
- Scott Hensley thread (Twitter) 39:39
- Analysis of B.1.17 lineage (virological) 52:01
- Trevor Bedford thread (Twitter) 43:35
- Andrew Rambaut on variant naming (Twitter) 1:08:18
- Letters read on TWiEVO 64 1:24:32
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Science Picks 1:41:02
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org