Nels and Vincent continue their discussion of SARS-CoV-2 evolution, including understanding recurrent mutations in the viral genome, and the potential for re-emergence of the virus from an animal reservoir.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
- SARS-CoV-2 genomic diversity (Inf, Genet, Evol) 3:09
- Re-emergence of SARS-CoV-2 (bioRxiv) 32:00
- Tackling SARS-CoV-2 rumors (virological.org) 42:38
- Letters read on TWiEVO 56 2:57, 45:50
- Image credit
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Science Picks 1:22:36
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org