Immune explore the observation that bat cells display dampened STING-dependent interferon activation, suggesting why bats might have a unique capacity to harbor many viruses.
Links for this episode
- Dampened STING in bats (Cell Host Micr) 26:38
- Lessons from bat defenses (Nature)
- Bat immune systems (Front Immune)
- Bats protected from genotoxic compounds (Nat Comm) 11:05
- Letters read on Immune 46 53:27
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org