The Immune team turns to chickens, which have been important in understanding the immune system, to show that infection of mature B cells is not required for the pathogenesis of Marek’s disease herpesvirus.
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- Role of B cells in Marek’s disease pathogenesis (PNAS) 5:09
- In ovo vaccination (YouTube) 11:47
- First chickens lacking B cells (PNAS) 19:00
- Letters read on Immune 16 45:30
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:01:20
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org