The Immune team explains the science behind the 2018 Nobel Prizes awarded to Allison and Honjo: checkpoint immunotherapy.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Stephanie Langel, and Cynthia Leifer
Click arrow to play
Download Immune 14 (49 MB .mp3, 80 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts. RSS, email
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- 2018 Nobel Prize in Medicine 5:53
- 2018 Nobel Prize in Medicine (pdf)
- What’s in a name? (Can Res Inst) 38:19
- Checkpoint inhibitor failures (Nature) 1:03:06
- Image credit
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:13:25
Steph – Immunobites
Cindy – List of immunology Nobels
Vincent – Prof. Barker’s Immunology lectures
Music by Steve Neal. Immune logo image by Blausen Medical.
Send your immunology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply