Vincent and Rich return to the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston to speak with Dennis Bente, Shannan Rossi, Nikos Vasilakis, and Scott Weaver about their work on viruses transmitted by mosquitoes and ticks.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Measles virus vectored chikungunya vaccine (J Inf Dis) 56:16
- World Reference Center for Emerging Viruses and Arboviruses 1:16:50
- Insect-specific alphavirus vaccine vector (Nat Med)
- Legacy of arbovirus hunters (Viruses) 1:33:40
- Electron microscopy for novel arboviruses (Viruses) 1:25:44
- Sylvatic dengue (Am J Trop Med Hyg) 1:37:30
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org